Train Of Thought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In ur eyes

Go down

In ur eyes Empty In ur eyes

Post by Guest November 29th 2009, 1:01 am

when im lost an feelin down i know in your eyes i can always find my way, when my world is going crazy u can turn it all around ur my strenth your my way to a brighter day... everything i do everything i feel it all comes back to you, you were always there for me to lean on and i want u 2 know that im grateful for you...i dont know how i would of made it thru when he broke my heart in two..seems like it was yesterday when i seen his face if only i knew what i know today i woulda nva let him take time away from u.... only if i knew what i know today he wouldnt have gotta the time of day... if i had just one more day i would tell u how much i miss u since u been away... if i could only turn back the hands of time maybe we coulda had some extra time, but now i sit hope an pray ur looking down on me n ur proud that i am the women i am and im not weak for him today....u was so young to have been taken so soon ..oh mother it was so sad all the tears that now flow and nva seem to end ...are from a bond that u n i have that will nva end... i love you mommy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down