Train Of Thought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you feel about College being available for every one with more resourses from the Government? Tell me your experinces with the struggle to pay for education be it vocational four year college or community.

2 posters

Go down

How do you feel about College being available for every one with more resourses from the Government? Tell me your experinces with the struggle to pay for education be it vocational four year college or community. Empty How do you feel about College being available for every one with more resourses from the Government? Tell me your experinces with the struggle to pay for education be it vocational four year college or community.

Post by plutocookiekiss August 17th 2009, 5:42 pm

How do you feel about College being available for every one with more resourses from the Government? Tell me your experinces with the struggle to pay for education be it vocational four year college or community. Higher10
plutocookiekiss
plutocookiekiss

Back to top Go down

How do you feel about College being available for every one with more resourses from the Government? Tell me your experinces with the struggle to pay for education be it vocational four year college or community. Empty Re: How do you feel about College being available for every one with more resourses from the Government? Tell me your experinces with the struggle to pay for education be it vocational four year college or community.

Post by plutocookiekiss August 17th 2009, 5:50 pm

Ok so I feel like the goverment should help more with education and contribute more money for funding for K-College I always hear people complaining about welfare and other people who depend on governent resourses but I never hear a solution for geting everyone a chance at a greater education.I could go on but that the shortest anwser I could give..
plutocookiekiss
plutocookiekiss

Back to top Go down

How do you feel about College being available for every one with more resourses from the Government? Tell me your experinces with the struggle to pay for education be it vocational four year college or community. Empty Re: How do you feel about College being available for every one with more resourses from the Government? Tell me your experinces with the struggle to pay for education be it vocational four year college or community.

Post by btnhmami9803 August 18th 2009, 3:41 am

I have been getting Pell Grants from the government my whole college career, it's not nearly enough but it helps! :-) So I'm thankful for that. Their are resources available. Their are scholarships for just about everything. If anyone is using, "not having enough money" as an excuse for not going to college, their bullshitting and must not really want to go. There is a lot of free money, you just have to look for it b/c it's def not going to just be placed in your hands.
btnhmami9803
btnhmami9803

Back to top Go down

Post by plutocookiekiss August 18th 2009, 4:52 pm

Thanks for your comment and I agree there are many resources available..
plutocookiekiss
plutocookiekiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down