Train Of Thought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaniya Davis 5 Year Old Body Found

2 posters

Go down

Shaniya Davis 5 Year Old Body Found Empty Shaniya Davis 5 Year Old Body Found

Post by ThoughtsOfaMadMan November 17th 2009, 12:27 pm

For a week, authorities feverishly searched for a 5-year-old girl across central North Carolina, only to find her body Monday off a rural road following accusations the girl's mother offered her for sex.

The investigation into the disappearance of Shaniya Davis yielded the arrest of her mother and two other men, though one man was later released. Searchers found Shaniya dumped into the woods 30 miles from her hometown of Fayetteville. Hundreds of volunteers hoping to find her alive left the site of the search dejected, unable to bring Shaniya home to an emotional father, her 7-year-old brother and the dolls she loved to play with.

"I still feel kind of sick to my stomach," said Angela Jackson, 27, from nearby Sanford, who has a two-month-old daughter but searched for consecutive days.

Particularly disturbing were the accusations lodged against Shaniya's mother, 25-year-old Antoinette Davis. Police charged Davis with human trafficking and felony child abuse, saying Shaniya was offered for prostitution.

ThoughtsOfaMadMan
ThoughtsOfaMadMan

http://www.myspace.com/tpeezyofdubkproductions

Back to top Go down

Shaniya Davis 5 Year Old Body Found Empty Re: Shaniya Davis 5 Year Old Body Found

Post by Guest December 14th 2009, 1:00 pm

ALL I CAN DO IS SMDH
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Shaniya Davis 5 Year Old Body Found Empty Re: Shaniya Davis 5 Year Old Body Found

Post by Supafly Muzik December 14th 2009, 1:02 pm

She needs to be put under the jail
Supafly Muzik
Supafly Muzik

http://www.myspace.com/sflymuzik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down