Train Of Thought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how do you define a jump-off?

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

how do you define a jump-off? - Page 2 Empty how do you define a jump-off?

Post by Sofuckingchi July 8th 2009, 6:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Do guys and girls have different definitions? Have you ever fallen into jump-off status and didn’t even realize it? Can an ex or friend with benefits be classified as a jump-off? Is anyone willing to admit that they’re a jump-off and proud of it? Are there benefits to being a J.O.? Has any females ever flipped the script and made a guy their jump-off? Whose decision is that? Can a jump-off ever be about more than just sex? This is what I think !!!! Just because two consenting adults have sex with no commitment doesn’t mean you’re J.O. status. That just means you had sex. Point blank. Now if that’s all you ever do and you never go out, don’t have actual conversations (sex talk don’t count), and only communicate in the wee hours of the night then you might be a jump-off. Very Happy
Sofuckingchi
Sofuckingchi

https://www.youtube.com/user/SoFuckingChi

Back to top Go down

how do you define a jump-off? - Page 2 Empty Re: how do you define a jump-off?

Post by Jurmz July 9th 2009, 2:40 am

btnhmami9803 wrote:
Jurmz wrote:
btnhmami9803 wrote:
Jurmz wrote:
btnhmami9803 wrote:Ok, so what about the situations where they have it clear it's strickly sex, and they end up catching feelings? b/c that happens? Now the whole situation is just a big mess.
Secondly, you sad a real man wouldnt never leave his family, etc, but if he has a JO thats bad enough b/c he's putting his wife at risk first and foremost.
To me the whole situation is degrading and sick, but some females don't mind being degraded or whatever. Sad situation.

I agree. Oprah is bringing the heat today!!!

Oh, so I'm Oprah now? lol What a Face

Well, besides marie..who hardly ever posts...who else stands up for the women with such strong demeanor. I applaud you for being one of the "Good One's" and not going to the darkside where most of them go..lol

Lol. I guess. We are kinda out numbered. And what exactly is the darkside? lol && who is "them" let's not start clumping people in categories now b/c most is a strong word.

Dont mean to generalize. In order to fully understand the "Darkside" you have to watch the entire starwars movie collection...rofl. And you're right, instead of most, I should say half. But I can honestly say men are to blame for a part of it...and dont even get me started on the gay ones...
Jurmz
Jurmz

Back to top Go down

Post by btnhmami9803 July 9th 2009, 11:01 am

Jurmz wrote:
btnhmami9803 wrote:
Jurmz wrote:
btnhmami9803 wrote:
Jurmz wrote:
btnhmami9803 wrote:Ok, so what about the situations where they have it clear it's strickly sex, and they end up catching feelings? b/c that happens? Now the whole situation is just a big mess.
Secondly, you sad a real man wouldnt never leave his family, etc, but if he has a JO thats bad enough b/c he's putting his wife at risk first and foremost.
To me the whole situation is degrading and sick, but some females don't mind being degraded or whatever. Sad situation.

I agree. Oprah is bringing the heat today!!!

Oh, so I'm Oprah now? lol What a Face

Well, besides marie..who hardly ever posts...who else stands up for the women with such strong demeanor. I applaud you for being one of the "Good One's" and not going to the darkside where most of them go..lol

Lol. I guess. We are kinda out numbered. And what exactly is the darkside? lol && who is "them" let's not start clumping people in categories now b/c most is a strong word.

Dont mean to generalize. In order to fully understand the "Darkside" you have to watch the entire starwars movie collection...rofl. And you're right, instead of most, I should say half. But I can honestly say men are to blame for a part of it...and dont even get me started on the gay ones...

Half? Wow, I'm offended. b/c I bet if you got a random sample on any given day, "half" of that sample would not be on whatever this darkside is. Still once again generalizing. I think "some" would have been a more suitable word. I've very disappointed in you.
I don't think men are to blame, b/c if that was the case we would all be on this dark side, and gay men have nothing to even do with this topic.
btnhmami9803
btnhmami9803

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVinylSensei July 9th 2009, 11:02 am

whooooooooooooooo!!! geT EM SHANTE!!!!
TheVinylSensei
TheVinylSensei
Admin

http://www.trainofthought.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofuckingchi July 9th 2009, 2:11 pm

Wow !!!!! Did I miss Something .........
Sofuckingchi
Sofuckingchi

https://www.youtube.com/user/SoFuckingChi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum