Train Of Thought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forget about your love

Go down

Forget about your love Empty Forget about your love

Post by Guest December 14th 2009, 10:13 am

Wasting all this time for you, waiting for you to say that you care about me as i do you and we feel the same, boy look into my green eyes and say whats on your mind b/c id rather know the truth than know how well you hide.
maybe you dont realize that this feeling inside is what makes me cry what makes me shed a pool of tears an hold my pillow tight what i think about every nite an your the reason why..

im trying to forget about your love before i fall to deep, you make all my days gloomy how do i get rid of something that was truely nva there? abdicate the lover who doesnt care i wanna abdicate your love giving up was nva something a girl like me would do i had such confidence in myself before i met you..boy u broke the walls whice i thought were indestructible how do you get to me w/out letting me see?

<3 boy i did nothing to you but care an cry mostly everynite but you just dont think about the way i feel inside i cant say i hate you, wont say i love you im caught a war with my heart n mind caught in ur lies but now i know what i must do instead of loving you and wanting something your not able or willing to give because i deserve much better then a half as man with no intention in returning the love i have to give to him...

(ok so this wasnt my best but w.e hopw u enjoy it anyways )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Forget about your love Empty Re: Forget about your love

Post by twnt47 January 24th 2011, 11:32 am

This hit home. I felt the pain, been there, said what I was exactly feeling. Loved it.
twnt47
twnt47

Back to top Go down