Train Of Thought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long should he/she last in the bed

4 posters

Go down

How long should he/she last in the bed Empty How long should he/she last in the bed

Post by Nova_Da_Wise August 24th 2009, 4:16 am

how long should sex last minus foreplay, are u all into quickies or hours, share with us what u think
Nova_Da_Wise
Nova_Da_Wise

https://www.facebook.com/fdcarter1

Back to top Go down

How long should he/she last in the bed Empty Re: How long should he/she last in the bed

Post by plutocookiekiss August 24th 2009, 9:37 pm

I def love quickies...Its something so dirty about twenty minutes of hot sweaty sex..Hours can not keep my attention span...My A.D.D it gets in the way unless its three or more involved...
plutocookiekiss
plutocookiekiss

Back to top Go down

How long should he/she last in the bed Empty Re: How long should he/she last in the bed

Post by Jurmz August 25th 2009, 5:30 pm

plutocookiekiss wrote:I def love quickies...Its something so dirty about twenty minutes of hot sweaty sex..Hours can not keep my attention span...My A.D.D it gets in the way unless its three or more involved...

!!!!! :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

Me personally, I say 40m at the most. I've been long and short. Depends on the woman. I've dealt with some who want 15-20, and a select few that have wanted several hours. Yes. SEVERAL!!! Lmao..I had to train myself for that lmao
Jurmz
Jurmz

Back to top Go down

Post by ms_lisa_baby August 30th 2009, 7:02 pm

hmmm...well in reality the act of sex itself is like 5-10min. In my experiences...I've had longer but if its too long you lose your sex drive a little. The foreplay is what should be long to me...bcuz the more you're aroused for sex...the wetter and more pleasing it will be. Yes I keep it real. We are all grown. LOL Laughing
ms_lisa_baby
ms_lisa_baby

http://myspace.com/elisa9047

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum