Train Of Thought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tattoos?

4 posters

Go down

tattoos?

tattoos? I_vote_lcap55%tattoos? I_vote_rcap 55% 
[ 6 ]
tattoos? I_vote_lcap45%tattoos? I_vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]
tattoos? I_vote_lcap0%tattoos? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

tattoos? Empty tattoos?

Post by btnhmami9803 July 21st 2009, 5:54 pm

Fellas, how do you feel about chicks with tattoos? Do you like them? Overly tatted? Or just small ones?
Ladies: same question, how do you feel about guys and tats?
btnhmami9803
btnhmami9803

Back to top Go down

tattoos? Empty Re: tattoos?

Post by Jurmz July 21st 2009, 10:50 pm

I put both of the Yes's. Body art makes the body more appealing. Esp the ones like...lower back above the crack is the best..lol, around the neck, maybe the stomach, and chest, e.t.c. I only have my sons name on my arm currently. But will be going back in to start my catalog. I just make sure my shit is meaningful, I cant stand useless tattoos..lol
Jurmz
Jurmz

Back to top Go down

Post by btnhmami9803 July 21st 2009, 11:57 pm

Yea pointless tatoos are the worst. I have 5. I'm getting 3 more and then Im done.
btnhmami9803
btnhmami9803

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVinylSensei July 22nd 2009, 12:08 am

Yes! i love tattoos!!!! but not overdone! and yes....fck pointless tattoos, or getting someones name on me..unless its family or kids...
TheVinylSensei
TheVinylSensei
Admin

http://www.trainofthought.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jurmz July 22nd 2009, 4:57 pm

Ms Hip Hop wrote:Yes! i love tattoos!!!! but not overdone! and yes....fck pointless tattoos, or getting someones name on me..unless its family or kids...

Honestly, I was the same way about getting tattoos of other peoples names. I believe if I truly love someone then this is one of many ways to show appreciation. Even if Im married. I'll get my girl name np. Thats just me, I got relatives who tatt on a daily. So if worst came to worst its nothing to cover it up if thats the case. However, Im creative. So if I ever did, I'd make so it could be drawn into something else..
Jurmz
Jurmz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 2nd 2010, 6:07 pm

ok i love tattoos i have 3 rt now working on my other 2 i want as we speak i have a heart with a banner my three children on my back i also have a pyrple rose (purple being my fav color) on my left leg just above my knee cap with my name and i have a matching heart with my daughter destiny on the back of out necks it was her first an she wanted something small an it to link to me my other two one is going to be down my left side of the pink ribbon (breast cancer r.i.p mom) with the words love hope n faith something sorta with those words not sure yet with the d.o.b n d.o.d of my mom then my last one rosery beeds on my rt ankle going down myto my toes with a cross to finish it with my moms name
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Corpz March 28th 2011, 10:33 am

personally i love females with tattoos when they're rocked right. big ones, small ones. its a huge turn on.

Corpz
Ghost Member
Ghost Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down