Train Of Thought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emotion or no emotion, that is the question..

3 posters

Go down

Emotion or no emotion, that is the question.. Empty Emotion or no emotion, that is the question..

Post by Jurmz July 5th 2009, 4:54 pm

Soo, I'm sittin here at work wondering why I get attached to emotionless women. It never fails. Its like when I open up, they're closed and by the time the decide to open up I'm exhausted and I want to close. I understand you have to have patience with some but its like a grrr pull my hair out situation. I want to believe someone is worth it but giving more and receiving less tends to burn me out. Any advice?
Jurmz
Jurmz

Back to top Go down

Emotion or no emotion, that is the question.. Empty Re: Emotion or no emotion, that is the question..

Post by btnhmami9803 July 5th 2009, 6:13 pm

You said it you're self. Patience is a virtue. If you seen the chick isnt there, I say move on before too much time is invested and wasted. I know not everyone is going to open up right a way, but you have to draw a line where you see its just not going to budge and just keep it moving.
btnhmami9803
btnhmami9803

Back to top Go down

Emotion or no emotion, that is the question.. Empty Re: Emotion or no emotion, that is the question..

Post by Intoxicating July 7th 2009, 3:41 pm

I think it's more of a difference in communication. Maybe the woman is nonverbal. Her opening up may be in the form of actions or gestures. Yours may be in words. Learning how people communicate can save lots of time when dealing with relationships.

I'm usually on the other side of that. Women tend to believe that I'm not opening up, or that I'm emotionless. Not the case at all.
Intoxicating
Intoxicating

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down