Train Of Thought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These Hos. (Sorry) but Why?

2 posters

Go down

These Hos. (Sorry) but Why? Empty These Hos. (Sorry) but Why?

Post by btnhmami9803 July 4th 2009, 12:19 pm

Why do certain females feel it necessary to brag about the next girl's man, or "baby daddy" (I hate that word btw but that a whole other topic)? It's like ok, why can't you get your OWN man? There is this girl that I know and all she ever talks about is how she was in someones man's bed last night and how she can take this person and that person. (Mine you, she's not even cute.) But all I can think is, ok this dude is not trying to make you number one so obviously you can't mean too much to him. If at the end of the day he's going back to his girl and not staying with you. I hate people that cheat, there is too many diseases to be caught. YUCK. Some people disgust me. But these certain females really look stupid trying to brag about the next girls man when they cant even get there own. YUCK.
btnhmami9803
btnhmami9803

Back to top Go down

These Hos. (Sorry) but Why? Empty Re: These Hos. (Sorry) but Why?

Post by Intoxicating July 7th 2009, 12:51 pm

Some people get off on this type of behavior. Why? Hell if I know. I've known a few men like this. Notice that was past tense...
Intoxicating
Intoxicating

Back to top Go down

Post by btnhmami9803 July 7th 2009, 1:57 pm

It's not cute though bragging and boasting about someone else's man. WTF. I want my own man, not someone elses for like one night.
btnhmami9803
btnhmami9803

Back to top Go down

Post by Intoxicating July 7th 2009, 2:59 pm

btnhmami9803 wrote:It's not cute though bragging and boasting about someone else's man. WTF. I want my own man, not someone elses for like one night.

I would hope so! I was discussing something like this at lunch. We're all leftovers, unless you grab a newborn babe from the womb, the vast majority of the population is someone's 'ex' something or other. I know that's only slightly related - just sharing...
Intoxicating
Intoxicating

Back to top Go down

Post by btnhmami9803 July 7th 2009, 3:03 pm

Ehh, not so much with the ex'es Talking more or less about someone that is currently in a relationship with someone, not someone's ex.

But thanks for that.
btnhmami9803
btnhmami9803

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2009, 12:30 am

uuumm i agree w u btnhmami that is very nasty she aint cute n she will nva have here own man cuz she dt know how to be a women only a hoe excuse the term..smh @ this girl thats y good women get shit on cuz chicks like that..... if you cant gt ur own then u dt need one..so stay the hell away from other ppl men!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum