Train Of Thought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You cant do that in Real life

2 posters

Go down

You cant do that in Real life Empty You cant do that in Real life

Post by sman_59 July 2nd 2009, 9:52 pm

You cant do that in real life
Category: Life
As the years go by and I get older
Im left to wonder, am I just getting old or, is the world getting crazier
For example at the time Im listening to this new song by some new so called diva Jazmine Sullivan, called " Bust your Windows"
Its about a girl busting the windows out of her ex's car, writing on his car with a crowbar, and then driving into the side of it with her car.
all in order to hurt him, and get back at him.
Now i dont know about you, but to me, this seems a little overboard.

Im from Cleveland, Ohio, when I grew up
Niggas was getting killed for tennis shoes
yeah tennis shoes....60-100 dollar tennis shoes.
I also know some real life thugs, that hit women for having a dude's number in there cellphone....Im pretty sure many of you all, have run into this type of person, or know of someone.

Now lets think about this in real life.....
You see the media, so called reality shows, and shit like that,
will influence someone to do stupid shit like this...
Hell you dont even have to convince, the girl or person, thats the initial victim to do it.........Here's an example

In my experience, I have seen alot of people who cant control their alcohol consumption, but yet their dumbass keeps drinking. So lets say.....
A couple of girls (Im sorry ladies, just an example) are around each other drinking, They all hear this song, In a room full of angry women this might come up.
"Girl You should do dat shit, teach that sorry Mutha, a lesson"
Now im not saying alot of people will do this, but lets say they did.

Now think about it, most "niggas" (No thats not a racial slur, Niggas are white and black, believe that) care more about there car, than most things in life.
How else can you explain 5000 dolla "Rims" on a 2000 dolla car.
Yeah scary huh..

It has also been in my experience, that most women...check that Most WOMEN....arent friends for a lifetime.......girls break up friendship for silly shit. Like he said, she said shit. Or because of a dude. Hell some of them might even take that ride to bust windows, and then hook up with that same dude, down the road, think about it!
It happens..................
So before you go commit a felony, or be a victim of one in response.......
Think about it........
Do you really want to do something in real life, for something that may or not be real.........affect your entire life.......over something stupid.
At best you could have a dude thats just gonna get mad and fix his car, buuut
at worse, you could be with one of those crazy bastards, that might respond, a way you never thought he would......Im pretty sure, he also thought you would never do something like that too...............
Just something to think about.

Shaun

P.S.
This is just something thats on my mind, I didnt take the time to make it into some cute poem or anything, but if you agree or disagree, I would like feedback, feel free to respond
sman_59
sman_59

Back to top Go down

You cant do that in Real life Empty Re: You cant do that in Real life

Post by Intoxicating July 7th 2009, 12:58 pm

I often see where people place a lot of blame on media. That's cool. However, media couldn't continue to shovel the shit if there weren't minds that remain receptive to the shit! It's like knowing something is wrong, complaining about it, and continuing to do it. Oh wait, that's the sort of thing that's happening right now.

I despise that damn song, and any song that touts revenge, hatred (of any sort), and REACTING to emotions.

Please keep in mind that things don't JUST HAPPEN, no matter how we try to rationalize them. Things occur through a series of choices and decisions. If you don't like the outcome, you should make better decisions and choices along the way, to affect the outcome. This is one person's opinion.
Intoxicating
Intoxicating

Back to top Go down