Train Of Thought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Money is Def the Root of ALL Evil.

3 posters

Go down

Money is Def the Root of ALL Evil. Empty Money is Def the Root of ALL Evil.

Post by btnhmami9803 July 1st 2009, 11:14 pm

It just gets me the measures people will go through to obtain money and material possessions. You have those that have more money then they can spend in 2 or 3 lifetimes. Thats so fucking greedy. I just dont get it. A person can have all the money and the world and still be empty inside. One thing money can't buy is happiness, peace, and love. Personally, those are the most important things in my life. If you dont have that, you dont have shit. I want enough money to live comfortable, I have goals and Im def going to obtain them. But If there is no one to share it with, whats the point? UGHHH, people irritatee me. ESP people that live off of other peoples accomplishments.
btnhmami9803
btnhmami9803

Back to top Go down

Money is Def the Root of ALL Evil. Empty money is the root of all evil!

Post by mrbuford July 1st 2009, 11:34 pm

you are absolutly correct on that one, i used to want to be rich like that until i started reading about people that was like that, recently a billionaire committed suicide, are you kidding me!!!!!? what on earth could possibly make you do that? that's what i'm talking about....probably lost millions on some ponzi sceme. i'll be happy being a dollaraire, that way i can keep up with it..lol nice write!
mrbuford
mrbuford

Back to top Go down

Money is Def the Root of ALL Evil. Empty Re: Money is Def the Root of ALL Evil.

Post by btnhmami9803 July 1st 2009, 11:37 pm

Forreal man. Shit I rather be broke happy and loved. If I didnt have all that money I would invest it in my sisters future, start a foundation or a charity, or start a scholarship.
btnhmami9803
btnhmami9803

Back to top Go down

Post by Intoxicating July 7th 2009, 1:10 pm

Money is an object - like a gun or a knife. Of itself, money is not evil. The pursuit of having money is a driving force that lends cause to people to do evil things.

In short - people's greed is evil. On top of that, our value system is warped. The common view is that money, having money, making money = success, social status/benefits, and winning. It's not. I've never wanted to be rich, or have more money than I can spend. To have more money than you can spend defeats the point of having money. An all consuming desire to pursue a piece of cotton (yeah, not paper) that has an ASSIGNED value (because someone else says so) is a bit absurd.

Last edited by Intoxicating on July 7th 2009, 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Intoxicating
Intoxicating

Back to top Go down

Post by btnhmami9803 July 7th 2009, 1:55 pm

The bottom line of all you said regardless. is MONEY. Money is at the root of it. Because what is it that people are greed for? money. ; )
btnhmami9803
btnhmami9803

Back to top Go down

Post by Intoxicating July 7th 2009, 2:55 pm

btnhmami9803 wrote:The bottom line of all you said regardless. is MONEY. Money is at the root of it. Because what is it that people are greed for? money. ; )

The bottom line of what I said was people. But it's cool. Interpretation varies per person.
Intoxicating
Intoxicating

Back to top Go down

Post by btnhmami9803 July 7th 2009, 3:01 pm

Intoxicating wrote:
btnhmami9803 wrote:The bottom line of all you said regardless. is MONEY. Money is at the root of it. Because what is it that people are greed for? money. ; )

The bottom line of what I said was people. But it's cool. Interpretation varies per person.

OK, lol whatever. But what is it that is the driving force of this greed? People aren't just greed for nothing, they're greed for money.

But to each his own, PEOPLE wouldnt be the way they are if money and wealth wasn't placed so highly.
btnhmami9803
btnhmami9803

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down