Train Of Thought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiger Woods

Go down

Tiger Woods Empty Tiger Woods

Post by ThoughtsOfaMadMan December 5th 2009, 6:37 am

So the news continues to go on and on about how Tiger Woods cheated on his wife and how he sent the woman a voice mail asking her to change her greeting. All this cause he crashed his car into a fire hydrant and a tree? Really are celebrities that fucking interesting that we have to cover their every move, transgression, or baby mama? I get it, they're public figures, but at what point do they deserve privacy of their own? Are they not at the very least privileged to that? I would think that with all the money we spend on them, we could at the very least afford that. I use to want to be famous and have all the money, girls, cars, clothes, etc but the older I get I see that I just want to be famous behind the scenes.....The guy who, if it were not for the credits at the end of things, wouldn't be known......the guy who silently direct deposits 6 to 7 figure checks. I started my bank account online...I'm so anonymous, I don't even have a picture on the card......but there's mad security on it.....Yea.......let me rephrase what I said, ......I'd like the fortune.....minus the fame!

Tip

Last edited by ThoughtsOfaMadMan on December 5th 2009, 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Video)
ThoughtsOfaMadMan
ThoughtsOfaMadMan

http://www.myspace.com/tpeezyofdubkproductions

Back to top Go down

Tiger Woods Empty Re: Tiger Woods

Post by Guest December 14th 2009, 12:31 pm

so very tru i feel you on that.....[color=red][/color]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down