Train Of Thought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adopted son traced biological parent to be......

4 posters

Go down

Adopted son traced biological parent to be...... Empty Adopted son traced biological parent to be......

Post by TheVinylSensei November 24th 2009, 1:28 am

Matthew Roberts, now 41, was given up for adoption as a baby. Growing up in Rockford, Ill., he didn’t know he was adopted until his sister told him in fifth grade and it shocked him.

Like many adopted children, Matthew embarked on a mission to find his biological parents. He wanted to know, most especially, his father and see if there is any identity of him in what the son has become today.

Matthew, who now lives in Los Angeles, started his search 12 years ago when he contacted the Lutheran Social Services agency that located his mother, Terry, in Wisconsin.

He wrote to her immediately and got back an answer from her confirming she is his mother.

“She said she named me Lawrence Alexander and told me she’d tell me my last name some other time in person,” Matthew remembers.

Curious and confused, he pressed his mother for more information until she finally revealed the awful truth in a series of letters. She admitted having been raped by his father in a drug-fueled orgy in 1967.

Matthew, who is the spitting image of his serial killer-father, Charles Manson, is said to have fallen into depression after discovering his identity.

“He’s my biological father – I can’t help but have some kind of emotional connection. That’s the hardest thing of all – feeling love for a monster who raped my mother,” Matthew said.

“I don’t want to love him, but I don’t want to hate him either.”
Adopted son traced biological parent to be...... Matthew-roberts-215x300
TheVinylSensei
TheVinylSensei
Admin

http://www.trainofthought.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Adopted son traced biological parent to be...... Empty Re: Adopted son traced biological parent to be......

Post by ms_lisa_baby November 24th 2009, 1:46 am

wow.....I would feel the same way. wanting to hate but connect at the same time. that crazy
ms_lisa_baby
ms_lisa_baby

http://myspace.com/elisa9047

Back to top Go down

Adopted son traced biological parent to be...... Empty Re: Adopted son traced biological parent to be......

Post by TheVinylSensei November 24th 2009, 1:59 am

True...But at the same time...he doesnt even know him....thats just crazy...could you imagine finding out someone like that was your father...i understand why he was depressed!
TheVinylSensei
TheVinylSensei
Admin

http://www.trainofthought.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by plutocookiekiss December 3rd 2009, 1:09 am

His dad is a misguided monster but I wish he wouldnt let that affect that and his being..Thats an intersting story thank you for the post..
plutocookiekiss
plutocookiekiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 14th 2009, 12:15 pm

WOW that is some crazy isht... to tell the truth i wouldnt want to know that.....i hope he dt have any of his father traits.. i woulda been in a depresssive state of mind my dam self i couldnt even amagine how he feels/ felt
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Supafly Muzik December 14th 2009, 12:59 pm

That's wild, I don't know if I even would have told em the truth on that and being the kid...That's hard to cope with
Supafly Muzik
Supafly Muzik

http://www.myspace.com/sflymuzik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum