Train Of Thought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY DAUGHTERS DUE TODAY......

2 posters

Go down

MY DAUGHTERS DUE TODAY...... Empty MY DAUGHTERS DUE TODAY......

Post by mrbuford November 8th 2009, 2:09 am

my daughter is due to give birth to my second grandchild today, but it's not a happy occasion...my daughter is in jail 4 hours away in south carolina, her daughter has just finished crying saying that she loves her mother, she knows why she is in there, what i can't understand is how do you let your boyfriend get you in so much damn trouble that your bail is $30,000 and they want collateral to go with it? how does he let you take the fall for something he could have stopped? how can he say he loves her and she is in jail with his baby?!!!!...and give me one good reason why i shouldn't put 10 bullets in his ass? how do someone munipulate your daughter to a point where she lies to her parents and don't trust them no more and is still listening to this asshole who is out walking around free?

this is a ongoing story playing itself out as i type, my daughter can go into labor at anytime...now we got to try to get custody of the baby before the state gets it, i already have her 4 year old with me, now i gotta raise a newborn too?!! she may get 10 years in prison or more.....it's almost enought to make you cry, we raised her right, we disapplined her correctly, good schooling, even brought her 2 cars to help her out, but when she met this new boyfriend everything changed.....

i'm sorry for putting this on here but i really needed to get this off my chest, plus i couldn't sleep after hearing her crying, my daughter desearves every minute she gets, i didn't raise her to do what she did..but i just wish she would have thought about her children before she did it and not that sorry ass boyfriend she's with!!

i'm still going to do my xxx poetry and my regular poetry, it keeps me from plotting to do something i will regret latter......
mrbuford
mrbuford

Back to top Go down

MY DAUGHTERS DUE TODAY...... Empty Re: MY DAUGHTERS DUE TODAY......

Post by plutocookiekiss November 8th 2009, 8:40 pm

Your family is in my Prayers and I really mean that.. --BigHugs--
plutocookiekiss
plutocookiekiss

Back to top Go down

Post by mrbuford November 8th 2009, 9:24 pm

THANKS...WE HAVE TO CALL THE JAIL EVERYDAY TO SEE IF SHE HAS GONE INTO LABOR....SHE'S ONLY 21 YEARS OLD AND HAVE JUST PUT US THROUGH THE RINGER!
mrbuford
mrbuford

Back to top Go down

Post by plutocookiekiss November 9th 2009, 4:39 pm

Thank You for being there for her and the children..It takes a special person.. Cool
plutocookiekiss
plutocookiekiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down