Train Of Thought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't know who wrote this !! but it's kinda cool..“Things Men Don’t Understand About Women"

2 posters

Go down

Don't know who wrote this !! but it's kinda cool..“Things Men Don’t Understand About Women" Empty Don't know who wrote this !! but it's kinda cool..“Things Men Don’t Understand About Women"

Post by Sofuckingchi November 5th 2009, 7:49 pm

THE CALIFORNIA DREAMER DOESN’T UNDERSTAND…
1) Hating on other girls.
2) Getting dressed up and decked out to shine on other girls.
3) Dressing half naked and then wondering why guys are getting at them at the club.
4) Going to the bathroom together.
5) Going on dates with dudes that they don’t like just to get some free stuff.

THE LONER DOESN’T UNDERSTAND…
1) Calling me while I’m out when I told you I’ll be out late.
2) Only wants to hang out if it’s with me.
3) Trying to “set me up” with your friend’s husband/boyfriend.

THE TRAVELING MAN DOESN’T UNDERSTAND…
1) ’Sup with the toilet paper usage?
2) If it wasn’t important why did you bring it up?
3) What do you mean I never ask what’s going on with you? Don’t we always talk about you?
4) When you talk about your day and problems, I’m supposed to listen to you not to solve them, right?
5) Why is it so bad if I momentarily forget your name for introduction (I know we fucking but…)?
6) So you really aren’t hungry for anything in particular but you don’t want XYZ, right?
7) ’Sup with the hot girlfriend who always seems like she’d be with it? Is it on or what?
8.) What’s really up with the next day call after sex?
9) When you’re wondering what I’m thinking, just ask me, don’t wander around a question.
10) Why do women sometimes bullshit around when they know they’re interested in you?

THAT DUDE DOESN’T UNDERSTAND…
1) I hate when I’m out with, or at the house of a woman that I’ve already slept with and say, they decide to change clothes in front of me and try to cover up, like I’ve never seen them naked before.

2) I don’t like when women knowingly date dudes that I know after we’ve stopped seeing each other.

3) I hate when women complain about their weight/shape and when I suggest solutions (politely and compassionately) they act like I’m calling them fat or something.

4) I don’t like when women NEVER EVER even bother offering to pay for an outing or when they all of a sudden have to go to the damn bathroom when the check comes.

5) I don’t appreciate when women try to get mad because my car is in the shop and I can’t pick them up for a date or spontaneous outing, like I ain’t shit all of a sudden. “You need to get your car fixed!” Bitch! I agree! The fuck? You think I like this shit?!? Adding to that, they act like it’s such a BIIIIIG hassle for them to scoop me up once in a blue moon. Shit, it ain’t like you about to pay for the outing (refer to previous peeve).

6) I hate when women I’m dating assume I’m either fucking, want to fuck or have fucked every girl that says hello to me in public.

7) This may be mean, but women who get ALL or most of their love advice from their divorced or manless mothers? FAIL.

8.) Women who do stuff out of spite immediately after a little spat. Stuff like smile at every nigga that so much as looks at them after they see a woman name in my phone (which 99.9% is about business or family).

9) Women who hang with straight up scandalous hoes and act surprised when some foul shit happens.

10) Women who spend frivolously, eat out all the time, smoke, drink, etc. and wonder why they broke.

11) Women who interpret my wanting to help and encourage as me “trying to control them.”

THE INTERNATIONAL DOESN’T UNDERSTAND…
1) Breaking plans at the last minute possible.
2) Wanting to be best friends with my friends, like messaging them a lot on FaceBook and other things. Makes me feel as if she’s trying to spy on me. What happens if we break up?
3) Not making an effort to be friends with my friends. Seems like a contradiction I know but my friends need to think she’s at least cool or it’s hard to bring her around them.
4) Expecting gifts (not birthday or holiday). It’s hard to be romantic or thoughtful if someone is constantly nagging or suggesting crap.
5) Giving me a gift only a girl would appreciate. (I.e. flowers, candy).
6) Telling me EVERYTHING that happens in her workday. They need to learn how to filter out info that I won’t understand or care about.
7) Telling stories about how her and her friends play dudes in the club when someone hits on them or tries to buy them a drink. That annoys me because A) I feel the dude’s pain B) I know you’re hot—that’s why I’m dating you C) It makes me think you’re a bitch D) If I didn’t meet you through a friend we would probably never have got together.
8.) Using PMS as an excuse.
9) Crying and becoming emotional just to win a fight. She messes up and then cries and turns the focus of the argument around so she doesn’t have to admit she is wrong or say sorry.
10) Needing to TALK ALL THE TIME. I mean they want to Gchat, text, call, FaceBook, email on at least two of those twice a day.

THE REALIST DOESN’T UNDERSTAND…
1) Asking do you miss me when I just saw you in the last 48 hours.
2) Asking relationship caliber questions when we are not in a relationship.
3) Asking to go on trips together when we barely see each other as it is.
4) Hanging out at clubs regularly but claiming they don’t go out.
5) Watching Oprah and quoting it like it’s the Bible.
6) Not reaching for the check at any point but claiming to be independent.
7) When women read a relationship book or magazine and try to read the script to a man like it’s their own.
8.) Wear fake hair, fake lashes, fake nails, hella make up and have cosmetic surgery and claim to be real.
9) Telling a man how to be a man.
10) Everything.

THE MIDWESTERN SWINGER DOESN’T UNDERSTAND…
1) Asking about what you like sexually, seemingly so that she can oblige, only to say she’ll never do it because “that other bitch probably did that.”
2) Let you start the pregame warm up and when you’re ready to land the deal ONLY THEN inform you that Aunt Flo’s in the house.
3) Expecting you to like going shopping with her for hours.
4) Expecting you to be able to read their minds because “you should know me by now.”
5) Asking you questions out the blue like, “if you had to pick one of my friends, which is the prettiest?” You say none, she’s mad at you for thinking your crew is a bunch of deuces (busted chicks). You say one of them, she mad ’cause you been secretly eyeing that one. You don’t answer, y’all have a problem with being honest. It’s a set up, holmes!!!!!

THE YOUNG CAT DOESN’T UNDERSTAND…
1) Tell me that “nothing’s wrong,” when clearly something is.
2) Says that we have an open relationship, but gets mad when someone flirts with me on FaceBook or Twitter.
3) Asking “Does this make me look fat,” is annoying.
4) Girls who get mad that I have celebrity crushes are confusing.
5) Girls who say they’re “I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T,” but mad clingy.
6) Women who talk about how dope their boyfriend is, but still sleeps with me is confusing.

THE BAD BOY DOESN’T UNDERSTAND…
1) Invite you out to eat and then expect you to pay.
2) Asks you to tell the truth and then raise hell when you do.
3) Assume the relationship has reached a certain level without any verbal confirmation from the guy.
4) Feel depressed because they’ve gained weight and then eat foods like ice cream, cake or chocolate to comfort their overweight depression.
5) Put on fake hair, fake eyelashes, fakes eyebrows, spanx, high heels, a pushup bra and then want a dude to be real with ‘em.

THE QUIET ONE DOESN’T UNDERSTAND…
1) Women will say things like, “Oh, Valentine’s Day is no big deal,” or “Anniversaries aren’t all that important to me.” Don’t be fooled, they’re lying to themselves when they say such things.
2) Asking for advice knowing damn well they already made their mind up. What’s the point?
3) Talking on the phone to the wee hours about absolutely nothing, then copping an attitude when you ask to go because ya know, you have to get up in the morning. That ish is cute during the initial courtship but not too much longer than that.

THE FUNNY MAN DOESN’T UNDERSTAND…
1) Asking me to be honest, that she won’t get mad, only to regret that decision.
2) Asking “what’s happening now,” when we are both clearly seeing the same movie for the first time.
3) Assuming any woman I say hello to or know, that she doesn’t know of, wants to fuck me or I her.
4) Not being herself around my guy friends.
5) Asking me if “she’s fat” and not accepting any answer that comes out of my mouth.

THE PLAYBOY DOESN’T UNDERSTAND…
1) Try to be territorial over you, while reiterating that it’s not a commitment until it’s officially a relationship.

2) Get into sexual relationships without commitment, knowing that more than likely, they can’t handle a sex without attaching emotions.

3) Do everything but say “no” when a guy they’re not attracted to approaches them. They’ll do all types of shit - say they “value the friendship,” say they’re not dating right now, etc. It’s like “No” is a cuss word but every guy has been told “no” before, so it’s not a big deal.

4) Approach guys as a project to change, instead of getting at someone who they mostly like everything about. Don’t try to change a drug dealer or a domestic abuser if that’s how they were early on—pick someone who you won’t have to change that much about.

5) Act like a guy has a choice in any given situation, even though she already has her mind made up beyond repair. Such as, “You can go ahead and talk to your ex if you WANT,” knowing that it’s gonna piss them off and that they’ll retaliate. Or, if you’re talking about breaking up and a girl asks you if you think a reconciliation is possible. But when you say yeah, she says “I don’t think it will work.”

6) Coming through after midnight for anything other than sexual activity. We all learned what “You wanna watch a movie” meant after graduating high school. Sure, you can say no when he tries, but why put yourself in that situation in the first place?

7) It’s confusing to me when women rock clothes they KNOW don’t suit their bodies, just to be on the whole defiant “I’m beautiful/sexy no matter what” tip. You NEVER see fat dudes rockin’ muscle shirts or sleeveless tees, but you see mad fat women rockin’ form-fitting clothing. Why?

8.) It’s confusing to me when these women’s friends give their inappropriate clothing their approval, and actually SAY, “Girl you look GOOD,” knowing that men aren’t going to approach them if they dress that way. Oh, or maybe they do that because no good Black men are left, and they wanna wipe out the competition (sarcastically). Which leads to number 9.

9) It confuses me when women say “there aren’t good men out there,” or when they say “ni**as ain’t shit,” instead of looking into what attracts them to guys that are wrong for them. All that complaining will do is piss them off and bring more negative energy; self-introspection is more likely to solve problems.

10) It confuses me that women often equate a rich man with a good man, while money can be another tool used to abuse a woman if he’s already a disrespectful type. An associate earlier was talking about how too many “decent” guys are praised despite not being above average, while simultaneously praising Reggie Bush, saying, “well at least he is rich as fuck and sexy as hell. That = flawless in my handbook!!!!” Smh.
Sofuckingchi
Sofuckingchi

https://www.youtube.com/user/SoFuckingChi

Back to top Go down

Don't know who wrote this !! but it's kinda cool..“Things Men Don’t Understand About Women" Empty Re: Don't know who wrote this !! but it's kinda cool..“Things Men Don’t Understand About Women"

Post by plutocookiekiss November 5th 2009, 11:12 pm

Ha that's funny! Cool
plutocookiekiss
plutocookiekiss

Back to top Go down