Train Of Thought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Morning After Short Story

3 posters

Go down

The Morning After Short Story Empty The Morning After Short Story

Post by plutocookiekiss August 12th 2009, 7:09 pm

She walked out on me yesterday only to return wearing the scent of a man on her brown silky skin. Everthing was revealed and I could sense the places he had kissed. I knew he savored each one trying to own her free spirit.But I was hers and she savored my counterparts the way hed wished he pleased hers."Were in the fuck have you been?"I screamed with tears streaming down my face. "I was out." she replied. I had to get out of here after yesterday. Realizing how calm she was reacting it angered me more. "you feeble whore you were with him I can smell. "I can smell him dont even speak." I cried as I walked to the bedroom we shared and often made love in. You cant leave Charlie she pleadid and tugged on my arms. He used his penis you use your heart it doesnt compare. She sat down on the bed head craddled in her hands." I just dont want you to go Charlie." she said. I stopped packing for a moment to watch her cry. Her tears depleted me.
And when I woke up the next morning her in my arms and me in hers breast to breast melling my scent on her cheeks. I knew I wasnt going anywhere.......
plutocookiekiss
plutocookiekiss

Back to top Go down

The Morning After Short Story Empty Re: The Morning After Short Story

Post by TheVinylSensei August 12th 2009, 10:35 pm

wow!
TheVinylSensei
TheVinylSensei
Admin

http://www.trainofthought.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Morning After Short Story Empty Re: The Morning After Short Story