Train Of Thought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRUNK STORIES

Go down

DRUNK STORIES Empty DRUNK STORIES

Post by TheVinylSensei August 12th 2009, 11:53 am

So...yeah i figured id go ahead and make this thread...because of the video that was posted....so share your drunken moments!!! i guess...i gotta share too...lmfao

So...First of All...i really dont drink much anymore, i did alot of it when i was young n dumb, and now that im old enough its just not so fun...i like to go out...and be social, and drink "responsibly" buuttt...every once in a while i hang out with a certain someone (aka my cousin) who is just one of those "oooh come on...have another..or..Shots on Me!" type people...so its hard to go out with her and not get smashed...lmfao...so Annnnnnyways...

Just this Last May...Me, My Friend Kasey, My Cousin Whitney, and My Cousin Nathaniel all went out To Celebrate Nathaniel's College graduation...Downtown..all over the place..i really thought i was doin good...But we Went to this Place Called Vintage..i said i had to go to the bathroom, and i have noooo idea how long i was up in that bathroom....all a sudden my cousin comes in like...we gotta go, the bar is closin...keep in mind..this is a little bit of a blur to me...so she said, all a sudden it looked like i was bout to throw up all over my shoes, so she pushed my head towards the sink and i just threw up alllll up in the damn sink....multiple times...so embarassing right...so finally...we leave there...and they all talkin about they hungry 4 Pizza...so we walk down the block to Ians Pizza...its PACKED wit people...about 50 people inside sitting and ordering..and about 40 people lined up outside waiting to get in...we standin there...and all a sudden i start throwin up again...in front of EVERYONE...right next to the big glass windows. where people are on the other end eating...LMFAO...omg...It was def the most embarassing night out, because i dont usually get that...to make things worse..we had an Orange Fishbowl at Wandos that night...so my shit was orange...i just remember this random dude screamin out..."OMG...is that Mac n Cheese???!!!"

yeah...thats that...your turn!! LOL
TheVinylSensei
TheVinylSensei
Admin

http://www.trainofthought.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down