Train Of Thought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This weekend in Hawaii (episode 1) Asian Beer Pong

Go down

This weekend in Hawaii (episode 1) Asian Beer Pong Empty This weekend in Hawaii (episode 1) Asian Beer Pong

Post by Nova_Da_Wise August 10th 2009, 4:07 am

those who do not know me hi my name is Fabian, im a marine that lives in hawaii. ppl think hawaii is the shit, well let me give u my point of view on this island every weekend. this weekend i had a hotel party to attend, full of women from thailand pretty weird right, well we get there, and there is a stripper pole in the middle of the room and one of the asian female quite tipsy. i engaged in a game of beer pong after i took 4 dbl shots of goose and drank 6 beers. i was on fire everytime i threw the ball it was bucket we won 3 in a row until my team played the tipsy girl team. this girl was 34 and looked as if she was 17 (fucking asians and there ageless skin) well anyways we started playing and she hit 3 cups in the row, im like ok no more mr black nice guy, i began getting Kobe all over that asian ass , so it was our 4 cups to her 2. so when i was about to through the ball she yells "hey dabien!"( thats how fabian sounds in drunk asian lol) and she started playing with her self, at that point o was destracted me and my partner. this girl was crazy, she rubbed the beer pong ball all around her clit, my boner almost took out the rest of my cups, lol. well i still had my game, that motivated me to really win to prove that im not pressured by sex always lol. well i ended up winning, she took me to the back room for my prize, but i dont think yall want to know what she did lol.
Nova_Da_Wise
Nova_Da_Wise

https://www.facebook.com/fdcarter1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum