Train Of Thought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is old !! Hope sum of u guys like It

5 posters

Go down

this is old !! Hope sum of u guys like It Empty this is old !! Hope sum of u guys like It

Post by Sofuckingchi June 29th 2009, 10:24 pm

Sum Females is quick to loose thought of there first Perspective. They say they are tired of No good Niggas, But those are the one's they accepting .I've seen them get a Nigga ..Luv a Nigga .. And come to find out he wasn't the type she was expecting .She say he's never there But she care for him.She say it's luv But to me it sounds like neglection. She say his luv make her Burn.. She say it's sensational but to me it sounds like an Infection. I'm not gonna lie back in the day I use to Show her Luv and Affection.. But she went to school and came back Now Stripping is her profession..Damm What a Difference two Summers make It seem like last week we was down by the lake Ely's Cheese cake is what we was Snacking on. Now she calling me telling me what she got her mind.. Telling me about This man that man And the other.. And How she still don't get along wit her mother..I'm tryna play my role.. But deep down I wanna tell her I use to luv Her.. Before I speak She tell's me She's About to Be A Mother…What's uh Nigga To Do.. But to tell her I'll Be There When She Need me.. And if That Nigga Ever Cause You Harm. Let Me be the First You Call On…..
Sofuckingchi
Sofuckingchi

https://www.youtube.com/user/SoFuckingChi

Back to top Go down

this is old !! Hope sum of u guys like It Empty Re: this is old !! Hope sum of u guys like It

Post by TheVinylSensei June 29th 2009, 10:26 pm

aww... im feelin that...nicee...uh oh!! who knew you were SOFUCkINGCHI?!?!!?!? lol
TheVinylSensei
TheVinylSensei
Admin

http://www.trainofthought.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

this is old !! Hope sum of u guys like It Empty Re: this is old !! Hope sum of u guys like It

Post by sman_59 July 2nd 2009, 10:36 pm

yeah brah thats real talk I have been the comforting Nigga too many times, always saying how they want someone to understand em and a good dude, and its like HEEEEELLLLO!!
sman_59
sman_59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofuckingchi July 17th 2009, 12:36 am

sman_59 wrote:yeah brah thats real talk I have been the comforting Nigga too many times, always saying how they want someone to understand em and a good dude, and its like HEEEEELLLLO!!
I will No longer Be A comforting Nigga !!! but real talk I was Raised by My Mother and 2 older sisters!! I kinda understand uh Female more then a Regular nigga Do !!!! glad im not the only one...
Sofuckingchi
Sofuckingchi

Back to top Go down

Post by plutocookiekiss August 13th 2009, 2:57 am

It Like that alot. If thats fact i hope you find your Cinderella Laughing
plutocookiekiss
plutocookiekiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofuckingchi August 13th 2009, 1:48 pm

plutocookiekiss wrote:It Like that alot. If thats fact i hope you find your Cinderella Laughing
Thank u ....Me To !!!!
Sofuckingchi
Sofuckingchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jurmz August 13th 2009, 3:19 pm

Sofuckingchi wrote:
sman_59 wrote:yeah brah thats real talk I have been the comforting Nigga too many times, always saying how they want someone to understand em and a good dude, and its like HEEEEELLLLO!!
I will No longer Be A comforting Nigga !!! but real talk I was Raised by My Mother and 2 older sisters!! I kinda understand uh Female more then a Regular nigga Do !!!! glad im not the only one...

<<<Same here. Its like stfu if you aint gon recognize whats real and move on it. Realness my nigga. That was on point. And in the words of joni mitchell, "Dont it always seem to go, and you dont know what you got till its gone...
Jurmz
Jurmz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down