Train Of Thought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where?

+2
TheVinylSensei
btnhmami9803
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

where? Empty where?

Post by btnhmami9803 July 15th 2009, 11:50 pm

Have all the good men gone? Lol like seriously? I would like to know.
btnhmami9803
btnhmami9803

Back to top Go down

where? Empty Re: where?

Post by TheVinylSensei July 16th 2009, 12:04 am

in my pants!!! ahahahahah IM KIDDING!!! ewww...LOL
TheVinylSensei
TheVinylSensei
Admin

http://www.trainofthought.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofuckingchi July 16th 2009, 12:30 am

I ask my self that Same Question !!! except 4 the man Part..LOl.... im done looking 4 a Girl !!! Ima Just play my role and get found !!! hopefully by the right person.....
Sofuckingchi
Sofuckingchi

https://www.youtube.com/user/SoFuckingChi

Back to top Go down

Post by btnhmami9803 July 16th 2009, 12:36 am

Wait a minute Amanda get the men out of your pants! WTF. I knew they where hiding somewhere. ughh. lol

But I feel you, I know it's hard out here for guys too but I've found that when a man has a good girl, he doesn't appreciate it. A man will invest more time into a not so good chick, when he could have a great one. It gets me. But we all can't wait around to be found you know. Shit I want to be found too, just havent had any luck yet. : (( Sad situation.
btnhmami9803
btnhmami9803

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob The Enzyte Guy July 19th 2009, 12:48 am

/raises my hand

right here

I'm probably one of the nicest dudes you could ever meet
Bob The Enzyte Guy
Bob The Enzyte Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by btnhmami9803 July 19th 2009, 12:59 am

Well come move to Tallahassee. I need to meet you. lol
btnhmami9803
btnhmami9803

Back to top Go down

Post by DirtyZone July 19th 2009, 2:05 am

i´m done with looking 4 girls they should looking after me ^^ I lost 70 lbs, but the girls are not more intrested in me oO i dunno why oO
DirtyZone
DirtyZone

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob The Enzyte Guy July 19th 2009, 1:01 pm

btnhmami9803 wrote:Well come move to Tallahassee. I need to meet you. lol

Shocked pedo alert lol jk
Bob The Enzyte Guy
Bob The Enzyte Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by btnhmami9803 July 19th 2009, 1:45 pm

Bob The Enzyte Guy wrote:

Um, I was actually joking. (hense the LOL @ the end) I'm in no way interesting in meeting you. All guys claim to be "good men." & real or whatever. I havent met one yet, & I doubt seriously you're any different.
btnhmami9803
btnhmami9803

Back to top Go down

Post by Jurmz July 19th 2009, 3:07 pm

btnhmami9803 wrote:Have all the good men gone? Lol like seriously? I would like to know.

They've been ruined by "evil" women!!! Same as with the "good women" population. In this day and age, people are afraid to trust anything. Our generation has been ruined mentally. Our morals, way of life, you know, how we perceive everything has been brainwashed. Not all hope is lost. There are a few of us still remaining. I for one am a pretty cool, down to earth, fun to be around, guy. There have been several attempts to assassinate my character. So far, I've escaped with only wounds. None fatal yet...lol. The most important thing I could say is to know who you are, and know what you want.. There is no such thing as a perfect person, but rather viewing a imperfect person as perfect for you.
Jurmz
Jurmz

Back to top Go down

Post by btnhmami9803 July 19th 2009, 3:21 pm

Not looking for perfection. Just looking for a good man, no where in that does it say perfection.

LOL @ you blaming women for most men being the way ther are. SMH.

Trust has to be earned, it's not about being afraid to trust, people have to prove they are trustworthy.

it's not just our generation that has been brain washed, if you want to bring brainwashing into the picture. We, African Americans were brain washed from the time we go on the boat. Think about it. It's not something that just started 30 years ago.
btnhmami9803
btnhmami9803

Back to top Go down

Post by Jurmz July 19th 2009, 3:30 pm

btnhmami9803 wrote:Not looking for perfection. Just looking for a good man, no where in that does it say perfection.

Trust has to be earned, it's not about being afraid to trust, people have to prove they are trustworthy.

it's not just our generation that has been brain washed, if you want to bring brainwashing into the picture. We, African Americans were brain washed from the time we go on the boat. Think about it. It's not something that just started 30 years ago.

I dont mean perfect literally...But you know what I mean. Once you find that man..of course you're going to use the phrase, "he soo perfect for me, or hes the one, e.t.c. As far as the trust, I completely agree. However, thats my point, a good percentage of people dont want to take the time out to earn trust. It seems like everything nowadays is rushed in my opinion.

And as far as the brainwashing goes... Dont get me started on "us" as african americans..lol. We have our problems, insecurities, e.t.c. But thats another topic. I just meant like...if you think about it. In the 60s-80s. Love was more genuine, loyal, and flat out...real. Not saying that its not possible this day and age...But think about our grandparents, who stayed in a relationship for 40+ years. No cheating or anything. Like it was unheard of. Of course g-ma, or g-pa would..say "Oooh, there was that person in the mail room back when arthur owned that nice little cadillac, next to the moonshine factory, down on that old dirt road, behind the wishing well, next to the duck pond, that kept trying to hit on me, but I was soo in love with your _____ I didnt even notice him that much.. LMAO.... I wish I lived then. But yeah...you get my point..lol.

Last edited by Jurmz on July 19th 2009, 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jurmz
Jurmz

Back to top Go down

Post by btnhmami9803 July 19th 2009, 3:34 pm

Jurmz wrote:
btnhmami9803 wrote:Not looking for perfection. Just looking for a good man, no where in that does it say perfection.

I dont mean perfect literally...But you know what I mean. Once you find that man..of course you're going to use the phrase, "he soo perfect for me, or hes the one, e.t.c. As far as the trust, I completely agree. However, thats my point, a good percentage of people dont want to take the time out to earn trust. It seems like everything nowadays is rushed in my opinion.

And as far as the brainwashing goes... Dont get me started on "us" as african americans..lol. We have our problems, insecurities, e.t.c. But thats another topic. I just meant like...if you think about it. In the 60s-80s. Love was more genuine, loyal, and flat out...real. Not saying that its not possible this day and age...But think about our grandparents, who stayed in a relationship for 40+ years. No cheating or anything. Like it was unheard of. Of course g-ma, or g-pa would..say "Oooh, there was that little boy in the mail room back when arthur owed that nice little cadillac, next to the moonshine factory, down on that old dirt road, behind the wishing well, next to the duck pond, that kept trying to hit on me, but I was soo in love with your _____ I didnt even notice him that much.. LMAO.... I wish I lived then. But yeah...you get my point..lol.

Not necessarily. Divorce rates were lower back then b/c women were like property in a marriage. So it might not of necessarily be as genuwine as you think, just more under the table with it. Pushed to the side. Now with women having more rights, and education. We can survive more on our own without being dependant on a man
btnhmami9803
btnhmami9803

Back to top Go down

Post by btnhmami9803 July 19th 2009, 3:36 pm

Like I said this is nothing new. They went through the same stuff.
btnhmami9803
btnhmami9803

Back to top Go down

Post by Jurmz July 19th 2009, 3:43 pm

btnhmami9803 wrote:
Jurmz wrote:

And as far as the brainwashing goes... Dont get me started on "us" as african americans..lol. We have our problems, insecurities, e.t.c. But thats another topic. I just meant like...if you think about it. In the 60s-80s. Love was more genuine, loyal, and flat out...real. Not saying that its not possible this day and age...But think about our grandparents, who stayed in a relationship for 40+ years. No cheating or anything. Like it was unheard of. Of course g-ma, or g-pa would..say "Oooh, there was that little boy in the mail room back when arthur owed that nice little cadillac, next to the moonshine factory, down on that old dirt road, behind the wishing well, next to the duck pond, that kept trying to hit on me, but I was soo in love with your _____ I didnt even notice him that much.. LMAO.... I wish I lived then. But yeah...you get my point..lol.

Not necessarily. Divorce rates were lower back then b/c women were like property in a marriage. So it might not of necessarily be as genuwine as you think, just more under the table with it. Pushed to the side. Now with women having more rights, and education. We can survive more on our own without being dependant on a man

I see your point. Two sides to everything. But I was speaking more for the relationships that had happy endings. Im sure, people met, hung out, chemistry, then so on and so forth. I see it as being more "content" in general. Not worried about status or anything of that nature. Dont get wrong, I understand the need to want to feel financially secured but then that can go for both sides.

Kudos to independent women. I love it. I honestly am more satisfied with a woman who can provide her own. But at the same time, knows she can call on me if she's ever stuck. And the same with me. I may not always have a answer to everything, and I need to know that shes got my back as well.
Jurmz
Jurmz

Back to top Go down

Post by btnhmami9803 July 19th 2009, 3:53 pm

I'll agree to disagree and keep it moving.

In the 60s esp, parents more or less chose who their child was or wasnt going to date. The end. & you know more so in the 60's then the 70's and 80's b/c times where changing, people stayed together for stability.
btnhmami9803
btnhmami9803

Back to top Go down

Post by Jurmz July 19th 2009, 4:00 pm

btnhmami9803 wrote:I'll agree to disagree and keep it moving.

In the 60s esp, parents more or less chose who their child was or wasnt going to date. The end. & you know more so in the 60's then the 70's and 80's b/c times where changing, people stayed together for stability.

In every era there were people who didnt conform to the "norm". This is who I speak for..lol.
Life is over rated to me. I live for the moment, with a little future planning as I go along day to day.
Due to the fact that I dont know if tomorrow will be my last.
In this case I've read everything you've wrote, in these topics.
Do you ever feel like you could be older than you are? Mentally speaking..
Jurmz
Jurmz

Back to top Go down

Post by btnhmami9803 July 19th 2009, 4:16 pm

I feel as though I was born in the wrong era, if that's what you're asking. I think I would have been more beneficial in the 60's or 70's. It's hard trying to have intellectual conversations with people my age and sometimes older b/c people are so closed minded. It's sad how ignorance works.

But if you're not talking about the norm, it totally makes sense to me now. : )
btnhmami9803
btnhmami9803

Back to top Go down

Post by Jurmz July 19th 2009, 4:28 pm

btnhmami9803 wrote:I feel as though I was born in the wrong era, if that's what you're asking. I think I would have been more beneficial in the 60's or 70's. It's hard trying to have intellectual conversations with people my age and sometimes older b/c people are so closed minded. It's sad how ignorance works.

But if you're not talking about the norm, it totally makes sense to me now. : )

No Im not. And I can agree on not being able to have enough intellectual conversations with people my age as well.
Its like...you start up the conversation, and get a response that ends it before you make any depth..lol. I love those.
At least thats what happens to me, in and outside relationships.
No "mental" stimulation. When I was younger it was more about the physical.
Now that Im older, I find intellect intriguing...lol
Jurmz
Jurmz

Back to top Go down

Post by btnhmami9803 July 19th 2009, 4:39 pm

What I find is when you say something that challenges their narrow-minded views, people start to get offended as if you're attacking them when in all actuality you're only trying to expand their horizon. Debate is healthy and beneficial when both parties are open-minded and both walk away saying "hey I never thought of it that way." you know. But when it's going south quick and nothing is becoming of it, it's pointless. That's when it becomes arguing and I really hate to argue. When I see people are getting offended and explaining my point doesnt work, I just keep it moving.

As far as mental age, like I said I feel like I was born in the wrong era, so I guess mentally I would be older than I am.

And that's probably why it's so hard to find a decent person to date. b/c If you're not on atleast on the same educational level, you "think you're better than everybody." I've heard that time and time again, funny think is, only from people who have never attended college. I'm far from that. I just have my views on things and thats just the way it is.
btnhmami9803
btnhmami9803

Back to top Go down

Post by Jurmz July 19th 2009, 4:48 pm

btnhmami9803 wrote:What I find is when you say something that challenges their narrow-minded views, people start to get offended as if you're attacking them when in all actuality you're only trying to expand their horizon. Debate is healthy and beneficial when both parties are open-minded and both walk away saying "hey I never thought of it that way." you know. But when it's going south quick and nothing is becoming of it, it's pointless. That's when it becomes arguing and I really hate to argue. When I see people are getting offended and explaining my point doesnt work, I just keep it moving.

As far as mental age, like I said I feel like I was born in the wrong era, so I guess mentally I would be older than I am.

And that's probably why it's so hard to find a decent person to date. b/c If you're not on atleast on the same educational level, you "think you're better than everybody." I've heard that time and time again, funny think is, only from people who have never attended college. I'm far from that. I just have my views on things and thats just the way it is.

If I keep agreeing with you. Im going to make you an "agreed" thread.. Razz
I havent attended college yet.....at least not fully. I started and had to put it on hold.
But my inner circle is comprised of grad students and just older people in general.
Most of my childhood friends are that way too. Except for a few who..."went to college"
Expanded outside of themselves.
I can also..agree on the finding a person to date, because if you cant hold a intellectual conversation with them. You'll run out of stuff to talk about. Which is why I dont have many friends male of female. I cant really talk to them for more than 30m without getting irritated..lol
Jurmz
Jurmz

Back to top Go down

Post by btnhmami9803 July 19th 2009, 4:54 pm

Jurmz wrote:
btnhmami9803 wrote:What I find is when you say something that challenges their narrow-minded views, people start to get offended as if you're attacking them when in all actuality you're only trying to expand their horizon. Debate is healthy and beneficial when both parties are open-minded and both walk away saying "hey I never thought of it that way." you know. But when it's going south quick and nothing is becoming of it, it's pointless. That's when it becomes arguing and I really hate to argue. When I see people are getting offended and explaining my point doesnt work, I just keep it moving.

If I keep agreeing with you. Im going to make you an "agreed" thread.. Razz
I havent attended college yet.....at least not fully. I started and had to put it on hold.
But my inner circle is comprised of grad students and just older people in general.
Most of my childhood friends are that way too. Except for a few who..."went to college"
Expanded outside of themselves.
I can also..agree on the finding a person to date, because if you cant hold a intellectual conversation with them. You'll run out of stuff to talk about. Which is why I dont have many friends male of female. I cant really talk to them for more than 30m without getting irritated..lol

Exactly, but it's not even about running out of things to talk about. It's like when you talk about something and they don't know what to say or how to address it, "you think you're better than everyone." But it's like ok, if we can't have intelligent conversations, how will the relationship ever progress you know.
btnhmami9803
btnhmami9803

Back to top Go down

Post by Jurmz July 19th 2009, 4:58 pm

Exactly...
O.k, thats it...No more agreeing with you!!! lol
Jurmz
Jurmz

Back to top Go down

Post by btnhmami9803 July 19th 2009, 5:03 pm

lol
btnhmami9803
btnhmami9803

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob The Enzyte Guy July 24th 2009, 9:50 pm

btnhmami9803 wrote:
Bob The Enzyte Guy wrote:

Um, I was actually joking. (hense the LOL @ the end) I'm in no way interesting in meeting you. All guys claim to be "good men." & real or whatever. I havent met one yet, & I doubt seriously you're any different.

I was joking with the pedo thing as well. And that's your opinion on men. If you ask every girl in my school about me, some will say that they don't know me or they think that I'm a good guy and/or nice as hell.
Bob The Enzyte Guy
Bob The Enzyte Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum